Orders will appear on your credit card or PayPal statement as Jaguar Trading LTD.
2Finger.com will NEVER sell your information to a third party.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give 2Finger.com. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in the 2Finger.com Forum, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymized and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
We promise not to spam you!
We will email you to process your order and afterward to introduce you to the benefits of possible sales. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes other than our own. We will provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of sending you tracking notifications for your delivery.
You will receive a final email once your order is complete to ask you to rate your experience shopping with us.
When you join the 2Finger.com email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message you receive from us.
How we use your personal information
The personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with members of 2Finger's group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Links to other websites
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
- We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.